Deadline Approaching for Doyon Foundation Fall 2019 Scholarships
Wednesday, May 15 is the deadline to apply for Doyon Foundation basic scholarships for fall 2019 and competitive scholarships for the 2019 – 2020 academic year. This is the deadline to apply for:
- Competitive scholarships ranging from $5,000 to $9,000
- $1,200 basic scholarships for full-time students (12 or more credits, or 9 or more credits for graduate students)
- $800 basic scholarships for part-time students (3 to 11 credits, or 2 to 8 credits for graduate students)
Competitive scholarships are awarded through a competitive review process, while basic scholarships are awarded on a first-come, first-served basis to all students who meet the eligibility guidelines and submit a completed application by the appropriate deadline.
To be eligible, applicants must:
- Be enrolled to Doyon, Limited or be the child of an original enrollee
- Be accepted to an accredited college, university, technical or vocational school
- Meet minimum GPA requirements
- Be enrolled in the required minimum number of credits
Review the Foundation’s scholarship resource handbook, available at www.doyonfoundation.com, for details on scholarship eligibility and application process. To apply, visit the online scholarship application portal on the Foundation’s website.
For more information or assistance, contact the Foundation’s new scholarship program manager, Jenna Sommer, at email@example.com or 907-459-2049.