Dialogue with Doyon Begins in October
This year’s series of Dialogue with Doyon meetings begins next month and continues through January 2017, with visits planned in both Alaska and Washington. Doyon, Limited shareholders are invited to mark their calendars and plan to attend one of the following Dialogue with Doyon meetings:
- Allakaket on October 4, 2016, 6-8 p.m., Community Hall
- Koyukuk on October 11, 2016, 6-8 p.m., Community Hall
- Tanana on October 26, 2016, 6-8 p.m., Community Hall
- Beaver on November 3, 2016, 6-8 p.m., Community Hall
- Anchorage on January 20, 2017, 6-8 p.m., Sheraton Anchorage Hotel, 401 E. 6th Ave.
- Seattle, Washington on January 28, 2017, 11 a.m. – 2 p.m., Seattle Airport Marriott, 3201 S. 176th St.
At these annual meetings, shareholders can learn about current Doyon Family of Companies goals and shareholder opportunities. They can also ask questions and share thoughts about Doyon with board members, senior management and staff. Doyon staff members are also available to help shareholders update records information, including addresses, stock wills and direct deposit forms.
In addition to the meetings, Doyon takes the opportunity to give presentations and speak with local students, who are able to learn about the Doyon Family of Companies, ask questions and find out about future opportunities with Doyon.
For more information, please contact shareholder outreach at 459-2127 (in Fairbanks), 1-888-478-4755 (toll-free) or firstname.lastname@example.org.