Dialogue with Doyon Meetings Scheduled
Dialogue with Doyon meetings began on October 2 in Kaltag, Alaska. During these meetings, shareholders are presented with information about Doyon, Limited’s upcoming special meeting of shareholders, Stand for Alaska, and a fiscal year 2017 overview. Attendees also have an opportunity to ask questions of board members and management, and update personal information with the records department. In addition to a presentation to the community, staff also spend time with students at the local school.
Other communities on the Dialogue with Doyon calendar for the remainder of 2018 are:
- McGrath, AK: Wednesday, October 10, 5:30 p.m.
- Minto, AK: Tuesday, October 23, 5:30 p.m.
- Manley, AK: Wednesday, October 24, 4 p.m.
Dialogue with Doyon will resume in January 2019 in:
- Anchorage, AK: Thursday, January 17, ChangePoint, 6 – 7:30 p.m.
- Everett, WA: Saturday, January 26, 11 – 2 p.m., location TBA
For more information about the Dialogue with Doyon meetings, please contact shareholder outreach at 459-2085 (in Fairbanks), 1-888-478-4755 ext. 2085 or email@example.com.