Doyon Companies Seek Summer Internship Applicants
Doyon, Limited and the family of companies are currently seeking summer internship applicants. Specifically for Doyon shareholders, the strategically designed, paid internship program opens a window into the operations of the Doyon Family of Companies, allowing interns to explore how a career with Doyon might support their life goals. Doyon is proud to have many current full-time employees that previously participated in the program.
Current internship opportunities include:
- Doyon Remote Facilities & Services Construction Management Intern – Anchorage
- Doyon, Limited Accounting Intern – Fairbanks
- Doyon, Limited Administrative Intern – Fairbanks
- Doyon, Limited Communications Intern – Fairbanks
- Doyon, Limited Human Resources Intern – Fairbanks
- Doyon, Limited Lands and Resources Intern – Fairbanks
- Doyon Utilities GIS Intern – Anchorage
Please note that listed opportunities are subject to change.
Currently, these internship opportunities require the shareholder applicant to be a college sophomore or higher, in good standing, with at least a 3.0 GPA.
More opportunities may open in various Doyon companies between now and May 2018. Any additional opportunities will be posted on the Doyon website.
To view the full job descriptions of the current openings and to apply, visit www.doyon.com/employment. For more information about the internship opportunities, contact shareholder outreach at 459-2085 (in Fairbanks), 1-888-478-4755 (toll-free) or email@example.com.