Doyon Family of Companies Still Recruiting for Summer Internships
Although some Doyon, Limited summer intern positions may have closed since recruitment began, opportunities are still available within Doyon, Limited and Doyon Utilities in Fairbanks, Alaska and Doyon Government Group in Federal Way, Washington.
The internship opportunities are available exclusively to Doyon shareholders. Interested applicants can view open positions and apply through the Doyon talent bank.
All applicants must:
- Be a Doyon shareholder
- Be enrolled in an undergraduate program
- Create a talent bank profile on the Doyon website
- Apply to an internship position within their degree field or related interest
- Interview for the position, if selected
- Pass a pre-employment background and drug screening, if selected
The internship program is conducted under the direction of the shareholder outreach manager, who meets with the interns weekly and introduces them to the Doyon corporate culture, history and family of companies. The internship experience is generally 40 hours per week for 12 weeks, between May and August, although the number of weeks and hours per week may vary by position, and will be established by the intern’s supervisor.
The program introduces interns to the Doyon Family of Companies and provides an opportunity to obtain practical, hands-on work experience in their fields of study. It is intended to assist in developing self-awareness, self-confidence and self-discipline needed to undertake a professional role. The program also provides interns an opportunity to establish work history and potential employment prospects following graduation.
To view the current internships and job openings, please visit the Doyon employment page. Current internship position openings are:
- Doyon Utilities, LLC Administrative Intern – Fairbanks, AK
- Doyon Utilities, LLC Accounting Intern – Fairbanks, AK
- Doyon, Limited Communications Intern – Fairbanks, AK
- Doyon, Limited IT Intern – Fairbanks, AK
- Doyon, Limited Legal Intern – Fairbanks, AK
- Doyon Government Group Proposals Intern – Federal Way, WA
Please note that Doyon internships are full-time, temporary employment opportunities. Past experiences with the Doyon Family of Companies are considered when hiring. All positions are subject to change.
For more information, please contact Michelle Andon, shareholder outreach manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 907-459-2085.