Doyon in the Community
Abigail Riggs, Doyon finance director, gave a presentation at the Effie Kokrine High School in Fairbanks as part of a partnership with Get Out the Native Vote. Riggs’ presentation covered her background, how payroll taxes work, the state’s economy and how voting can impact take home pay.
Doyon, Limited was pleased to support several important community causes in January, including:
- Stir It Up for their effort in feeding the kids in the Fairbanks North Star Borough School District.
- The American Lung Association Clean Air Challenge.
- The Alaska Academic Decathlon.
- A table to the Bread Line, Inc. 9th Annual Soup Off.
- The American Heart Association in Fairbanks and Anchorage.