Doyon Youth Holiday Artwork Contest Deadline Extended to October 13
The extended deadline to submit artwork and an application for the annual Doyon Youth Holiday Artwork Contest is Friday, October 13, 2017, at 5 p.m. AKDT.
Winners will be selected and notified via telephone by Monday, October 16. Prizes will be given for the top three submissions:
- 1st – Artwork will be featured on the 2017 Doyon holiday card and winner will also receive a 128 GB engraved iPad mini 4.
- 2nd – Brand new art supplies and a $50 gift card
- 3rd – Brand new art supplies
The holiday artwork contest is open to Doyon shareholders and shareholder direct descendants between the ages of 5 – 17. Please note the submission requirements:
- Artwork must be original.
- Submissions may be painted, hand-drawn, photography or digital.
- Photographs must be submitted as a high-resolution JPEG, with a minimum of 300 dpi.
- Digital artwork must be submitted as a PDF, with a minimum of 300 dpi.
- Submissions should feature a holiday theme and represent Doyon’s mission and values, which can be found on the Doyon website.
The completed application, including parent/guardian signature, must be submitted with the artwork. The application/permission form and official rules are also available on the contest webpage. Doyon must receive all entries by 5 p.m. AKDT on Friday, October 13.
Materials may be emailed to email@example.com, or mailed or hand-delivered to Doyon, Limited, Attention: Holiday Artwork Contest, 1 Doyon Place, Suite 300, Fairbanks, Alaska 99701.
Last year, 11-year-old Lena Layland of Cantwell, Alaska won the contest with her multi-themed circular design, created using colored pencils.
For more information, official contest rules or to obtain a permission form/application, please download the form or contact the Doyon communications department at firstname.lastname@example.org, 375-4209 (in Anchorage) or 1-888-478-4755 (toll-free).