Enter the Doyon Youth Holiday Artwork Contest
Doyon, Limited is accepting artwork and applications for the 2019 youth holiday artwork contest. The deadline to submit is Friday, October 18, 2019.
- Contest is open to Doyon shareholders and shareholder direct descendants between the ages of 5 – 17.
- Artwork must be original.
- Submissions may be painted, hand-drawn, photography or digital.
- Photographs must be submitted as a high-resolution JPEG with a minimum of 300 dpi.
- Digital artwork must be submitted as a PDF, with a minimum of 300 dpi.
- A completed application, including parent/guardian signature, must be submitted with the artwork.
- Doyon must receive all entries by 5 p.m. AKDT on Friday, October 18.
Winners will be selected and notified via telephone by Friday, October 25. The grand prize winner will have their artwork featured on the 2019 Doyon holiday card and will also receive an iPad mini. The second-place winner will receive art supplies and a $50 gift card, and the third-place winner will receive art supplies.
Last year, 12-year-old Morgan Malemute from Koyukuk won the art contest with her pen and colored pencil drawing of a winter wonderland, including a Christmas tree, children, the big dipper, animals and even the northern lights.
For more information on how to submit artwork, official contest rules or to obtain a permission form/application, please visit the Doyon website or contact the Doyon communications department at email@example.com, 459-2124 (in Fairbanks) or 1-888-478-4755 (toll-free).