Enter the Doyon Youth Holiday Artwork Contest
Doyon, Limited continues to accept artwork and applications for the 2018 youth holiday artwork contest. The deadline to submit is Friday, October 19, 2018, at 5 p.m. AKDT.
The holiday artwork contest is open to Doyon shareholders and shareholder direct descendants between the ages of 5 – 17. Other submission requirements include:
- Submissions should feature a holiday theme and represent Doyon’s mission and values.
- Artwork must be original.
- Submissions may be painted, hand-drawn, photography or digital.
- Photographs must be submitted as a high-resolution JPEG, with a minimum of 300 dpi.
- Digital artwork must be submitted as a PDF, with a minimum of 300 dpi.
- A completed application, including parent/guardian signature, must be submitted with the artwork. The application/permission form and official rules are available at www.doyon.com.
- Doyon must receive all entries by 5 p.m. AKDT on Friday, October 19.
Winners will be selected and notified via telephone by Friday, October 26. The grand prize winner will have their artwork featured on the 2018 Doyon holiday card and will also receive a 128 GB engraved iPad mini. The second-place winner will receive art supplies and a $50 gift card, and the third-place winner will receive art supplies.
Last year, 9-year-old Lilly Montoya of Anchorage, Alaska, won the contest with her design featuring Alaska animals and a Christmas theme, created using colored pencils.
For more information, official contest rules or to obtain a permission form/application, please visit www.doyon.com or contact the Doyon communications department at email@example.com, 459-2124 (in Fairbanks) or 1-888-478-4755 (toll-free).