Holiday Artwork Contest Now Open to Doyon Youth Ages 5 – 17
Doyon, Limited is now accepting artwork and applications for the 2019 youth holiday artwork contest. The deadline to apply is Friday, October 18, 2019, at 5 p.m. AKDT.
Artwork submissions should feature a holiday theme and represent Doyon’s mission and values.
The holiday artwork contest is open to Doyon shareholders and shareholder direct descendants between the ages of 5 – 17. Other submission requirements include:
- Artwork must be original.
- Submissions may be painted, hand-drawn, photography or digital.
- Photographs must be submitted as a high-resolution JPEG, with a minimum of 300 dpi.
- Digital artwork must be submitted as a PDF, with a minimum of 300 dpi.
- Submissions should feature a holiday theme and represent Doyon’s mission and values.
- A completed application, including parent/guardian signature, must be submitted with the artwork. The application/permission form and official rules are available at www.doyon.com.
- Doyon must receive all entries by 5 p.m. AKDT on Friday, October 18.
Winners will be selected and notified via telephone by Friday, October 25. The grand prize winner will have their artwork featured on the 2019 Doyon holiday card and will also receive a 128 GB engraved iPad mini. The second-place winner will receive art supplies and a $50 gift card, and the third-place winner will receive art supplies.
Last year, 12 year old, Morgan Malemute from Koyukuk won the art contest with her pen and colored pencil drawing of a winter wonderland, including a Christmas tree, children, the big dipper, animals and even the northern lights.
For more information on how to submit artwork, official contest rules or to obtain a permission form/application, please visit artwork contest or contact the Doyon communications department at email@example.com, 459-2124 (in Fairbanks) or 1-888-478-4755 (toll-free).