It’s Time for the Doyon Holiday Artwork Contest
Doyon, Limited is now accepting artwork and applications for the 2017 youth holiday artwork contest. The deadline to apply is Monday, October 9, 2017, at 5 p.m. AKDT.
The holiday artwork contest is open to Doyon shareholders and shareholder direct descendants between the ages of 5 – 17. Please note the submission requirements:
- Artwork must be original.
- Submissions may be painted, hand-drawn, photography or digital.
- Photographs must be submitted as a high-resolution JPEG, with a minimum of 300 dpi.
- Digital artwork must be submitted as a PDF, with a minimum of 300 dpi.
- Submissions should feature a holiday theme and represent Doyon’s mission and values, which can be found at www.doyon.com.
- A completed application, including parent/guardian signature, must be submitted with the artwork. The application/permission form and official rules are available at www.doyon.com.
- Doyon must receive all entries by 5 p.m. AKDT on Monday, October 9.
- Materials may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, or mailed or delivered to Doyon, Limited, Attention: Holiday Artwork Contest, 1 Doyon Place, Suite 300, Fairbanks, Alaska 99701.
Winners will be selected and notified via telephone by Friday, October 13. The grand prize winner will have their artwork featured on the 2017 Doyon holiday card and will also receive a 16 GB engraved iPad mini. The second-place winner will receive art supplies and a $50 gift card, and the third-place winner will receive art supplies.
Last year, 11-year-old Lena Layland of Cantwell, Alaska won the contest with her multi-themed circular design, created using colored pencils.
For more information, official contest rules or to obtain a permission form/application, please see the form here or contact the Doyon communications department at email@example.com, 907-375-4209 (in Anchorage) or 1-888-478-4755 (toll-free).