The 2018 Doyon, Limited annual meeting of shareholders will take place Friday, March 16, 2018, at the Westmark Fairbanks Hotel at 813 Noble St. in Fairbanks, Alaska. The theme of the 2018 annual meeting: “Transformation.”
Opt-In to Receive Your Annual Meeting Materials Electronically
Last year, Doyon began householding annual meeting materials, meaning that each shareholder household received just one hard copy of the annual report, proxy statement and other printed pieces. Householding resulted in the saving of thousands of dollars, which helps Doyon reach cost-savings goals. As requested by many shareholders, Doyon is also implementing an electronic delivery option.
Shareholders who opt-in will receive their 2017 annual report, proxy statement, board candidate matrix and comment card via email, rather than through the mail. Those who opt-in will also receive a link to the eProxy website and instructions for online voting.
Opt-in by the deadline, December 11, 2017, by 5 p.m. AKST and be entered in a drawing for the following prizes:
- 25,000 Alaska Airlines miles
- (10) $100 cash prizes
Those who opted in by the electronic opt-in early bird deadline, November 6, 2017, by 5 p.m. AKST were entered in a drawing for an additional drawing for 25,000 Alaska Airlines miles. Congratulations to Rachelle Maillard of Fairbanks who opted in before the early bird deadline and randomly won the additional early bird drawing for miles!
Complete and submit the form below before December 11, 2017, by 5 p.m. AKST to opt-in to electronic delivery of annual meeting materials to be entered for the remaining opt-in drawings.
Answers to Election FAQs
To assist shareholders in better understanding the election process, Doyon has developed a “frequently asked questions” page on its website. For more information on these topics, please visit doyon.com/boardelection
For more information on:
- Address changes, the eProxy system or proxy card, please contact Doyon’s shareholder records department at 459-2040 (in Fairbanks), 1-888-478-4755 (toll-free) or email@example.com.
- eProxy PINs, please call election tabulators Cook & Haugeberg at 456-7708 (in Fairbanks) or 1-877-456-7708 (toll-free).
- Legal questions, please contact Doyon’s legal department at 459-2177 (in Fairbanks), 1-888-478-4755 (toll-free) or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- General annual meeting information, visit doyon.com or follow Doyon on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or Instagram.