In 2007, Doyon shareholders voted to open enrollment to all eligible children born after December 18, 1971.
Enrollee must meet the following criteria:
- A child of an original* Doyon Class A, B, C or D shareholder; and
- One-quarter or more Alaska Native blood quantum; and
- Born after December 18, 1971.
To Proceed with enrollment:
- Download and complete the Class C Enrollment Application. Please read instructions thoroughly before proceeding.
- Doyon requires the original signed and dated application, along with the original certified birth certificate.
- We will not accept faxed or emailed applications.
- Any incomplete applications will be returned.
- If enrollee was adopted, please also download and complete the Adoption Form and include supporting documentation.
- Additional documentation may be required to prove eligibility, please refer to Instructions for further information.
Additional documents that may be required to prove eligibility:
- Certificate Of Indian Blood (CIB): If biological parent(s) is Alaska Native, and not enrolled to Doyon, please provide that parent’s CIB.
- Adoption Form And Adoption Court Order: If you were adopted by one or both parents, please provide your adoption form and adoption court order. These documents must show the name(s) of your biological parent(s). If the court order does not show biological parents, please contact Doyon’s shareholder records department at 1-888-478-4755 ext. 2040.
- Proof Of Name Change: If your name is different than it appears on your birth certificate, please provide proof of your legal name change, such as a certified copy of your marriage or divorce certificate.
- Proof Of Custodianship: Provide a Court Order or Power of Attorney if the Class C shareholder has a custodian rather than a biological or adoptive parent
- Paternity Affidavit: Please provide a paternity affidavit if your father is not listed on your birth certificate.
Once you’ve completed the application and gathered all necessary documents, please mail or deliver in-person to:
C/O: Records Department
1 Doyon Place, Suite 300
Fairbanks, AK 99701
Need Additional Information?