Forms & Applications
Address/Name change – When submitting a name change form, please include a copy of the legal document used to change your name. For example, please include a copy of your valid State ID (with a new name), Marriage Certificate, or Divorce Decree. For the safety of our shareholders, if you have a bad address on file, you will not receive a distribution by direct deposit or check. Please make sure your address is also up to date!
Direct Deposit – Direct deposit is a way for shareholders to receive their dividends, distributions, and winnings of cash prizes directly to their bank account. This helps to alleviate lost checks or delay in payments.
- Account information should be kept current. A new application needs to be completed and given to shareholder services when a shareholder changes banks or accounts.
- Canceling direct deposit requires a written and signed note from the shareholder to cancel their direct deposit. Cancellation notes may be faxed or mailed.
- Deadlines: There are certain deadlines before each dividend or distribution. These deadlines are advertised on our website, newsletters, and email announcements. Doyon usually tries to give shareholders notice to contact shareholder services to check on their accounts well before distributions happen.
- Wrong information: if an account is no longer valid the bank will return the payment. Once the payment is returned to Doyon, a check will be issued depending on whether a shareholder has an updated address. If the account is still open or there is money owing the shareholder will need to contact the bank directly. In order to avoid complications, it is imperative that shareholders update their account information as soon as possible.
- When a shareholder reaches the age of 18 their bank information is automatically removed. If you have reached the age of 18 since the last distribution please apply for direct deposit before the November 4th deadline. You will receive your distribution quickly and direct deposit prevents your distribution from getting lost or stolen.
- Direct deposit forms require a physical signature.
For any questions or concerns, please contact shareholder records at 1-888-478-4755 ext. 2040 (toll-free) or 459-2040 (in Fairbanks).