As a successful Alaska Native corporation, Doyon is continuously striving to build leaders within our company and with our shareholders. We’ve created Doyon Leadership Training (DLT), a thoughtfully structured program that invests in the leadership potential that exists throughout the Doyon region.
Outstanding leadership creates an atmosphere of inspired performance. It is equal parts professional and personal development. It arises when individuals deepen and stretch the authentic expression of who they are and the skills they possess.
Structured around these ideas, DLT aims to build leaders among our own ranks. The strategically designed program includes:
- Immersive full-day training sessions
- Reading assignments and responses
- Short assignments
- Participation in teleconferences
- One-on-one coaching sessions
- Mentorship relationships
- Presentation of an original project to Doyon leadership
The download the 2018 DLT application, please click here. The deadline to submit an application is Friday, September 7, 2018, at 5 p.m. AKDT.
2018/2019 DLT participants are expected attend all training sessions scheduled, October 2018 through May 2019. The 2018/2019 training schedule is as follows:
- Module 1: October 25 – 27, 2018
- Module 2: December 13 – 15, 2018
- Module 3: January 31 – February 2, 2019
- Module 4: March 21 – 23, 2019
- Module 5: May 9 – 11, 2019
To learn more about Doyon Leadership Training, please contact shareholder outreach at 1-888-478-4755 ext. 2085 (toll free), 459-2085 (in Fairbanks) or firstname.lastname@example.org.