Submission Deadline: Friday, February 26, 2021.
- Maximum video length 2 minutes
- Video size must be under 128 MB
- Only high-quality videos will be considered
- The video must be appropriate for public viewing
- Submissions will be reviewed and selected per Doyon’s discretion*
*Due to time constraints, not all questions submitted will be selected to be played at the Annual Meeting. As Doyon promotes our traditional value of respect, we ask that questions and comments be respectful and refrain from personal attacks on our shareholders, employees, and our Board of Directors. Any videos containing inappropriate language or inaccurate information will not be considered.
There are several ways to submit a question and/or comment to Doyon, Limited.
- A comment card is mailed with the annual report and proxy materials.
- During the annual meeting, an online comment form will be available to submit questions/comments.
- Submit a video with your question below or to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As a shareholder, your comments and questions are important to Doyon. Please share your thoughts with us by completing and submitting this online form.
All feedback is compiled and forwarded to the board of directors, senior management, and the appropriate department.
Please note that concerns pertaining to human resource issues are confidential and cannot be addressed via the comment card.