Young Shareholders Invited to Enter Holiday Artwork Contest
Doyon continues to accept artwork and applications for the 2020 youth holiday artwork contest. The deadline to apply is Friday, October 16, 2020, at 5 p.m. AKDT.
Artwork submissions should feature a holiday theme and represent Doyon’s mission and values.
The holiday artwork contest is open to Doyon shareholders and shareholder direct descendants between the ages of 5 – 17. Other submission requirements include:
- Artwork must be original.
- Submissions may be painted, hand-drawn, photography, or digital.
- Photographs must be submitted as a high-resolution JPEG, with a minimum of 300 dpi.
- Digital artwork must be submitted as a PDF, with a minimum of 300 dpi.
- Submissions should feature a holiday theme and represent Doyon’s mission and values.
- A completed application, including parent/guardian signature, must be submitted with the artwork. The application/permission form and official rules are available at www.doyon.com.
- Doyon must receive all entries by 5 p.m. AKDT on Friday, October 16.
Winners will be selected and notified via telephone by Friday, October 23. The grand prize winner will have their artwork featured on the 2020 Doyon holiday card and will also receive an iPad mini. The second-place winner will receive art supplies and a $50 gift card, and the third-place winner will receive art supplies.
Last year, Madison Wystrach, age 14, of Anchorage, was selected as the first-place winner in the holiday artwork contest. She submitted a landscape painting depicting mountains and northern lights.
For more information contact the Doyon Communications Department at email@example.com, 907-459-2124, or 1-888-478-4755 (toll-free).