If you are located outside of the United States, please note that the Site is hosted in the United States. Therefore, your information, including any personal information provided pursuant to the Site may be processed and stored in the United States. As a result, United States federal and state governments, courts or law enforcement or regulatory agencies may be able to obtain disclosure of your information through laws applicable in the United States. Your use of the Site or your submission of any information to us will constitute your consent to the transfer of your information outside of your home country, which may result in different data protection rules than in your country. Please contact us at 907-459-2000 or toll free at 1-888-478-4755 if you have any questions about how your information may be processed or stored in the United States.
Information We Collect
We collect the following types of information in the manner described below.
1. You may voluntarily provide us with information, including:
- Your name, email address, mailing address, and other information to use the Site;
- Information when you contact or interact with us (for example, regarding support or employment opportunities); and
- Any other information you voluntarily provide us with including your comments and other content in connection with using the Site.
3. We may automatically collect other information about you, including:
- Web browser type;
- Your Internet Protocol (IP) address;
- Domain name of your Internet service provider;
- Your geographic location;
- The Site pages that you visit and the time of your visits; and
- Aggregated information that cannot be used to specifically identify you when you use or visit the Site.
4. We may collect information about you from publicly available sources.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information that we collect for the following purposes, including:
- The purposes for which you provided it;
- For fulfillment of requests;
- To identify you as a user of the Site;
- To send you information about your relationship with us;
- To contact you with information that we believe will be of interest to you;
- To create anonymous data, which we may use for any purpose;
- To process and respond to your inquiries (for example, regarding support, employment opportunities or other requests);
- To compile aggregate data for internal and external business purposes;
- To generate and review reports and data about our user base and service usage patterns;
- To analyze the accuracy, effectiveness, usability or popularity of the Site;
- To improve the content and features of the Site;
- To prevent fraudulent transactions, monitor against theft and otherwise protect our users and our business;
- To administer and troubleshoot the Site; and
How Your Information is Disclosed
1. Third Parties. We may use third parties to perform functions in connection with the Site or which are Alaska Native Organizations which serve our shareholders We may share information about you that they need to perform their functions and in accordance with our agreements with them.
2. Business Changes. If we become involved in a merger, acquisition, sale of assets, joint venture, securities offering, bankruptcy, reorganization, liquidation, dissolution, or other transaction or if the ownership of all or substantially all of our business otherwise changes, we may share or transfer your information to a third party or parties in connection therewith.
4. Investigations and Law. Regardless of the choices you make regarding your information (as described below) and to the extent permitted by applicable law, we may disclose information about you to third parties to:
- Comply with law, in response to subpoenas, warrants, or court orders, or in connection with any legal process or cooperate with government or law enforcement officials or private parties;
- Protect our rights, reputation, safety and property, or that of our users or others;
- Protect against legal liability;
- Establish or exercise our rights to defend against legal claims; or
- To investigate, prevent or take action regarding suspected illegal activities, suspected fraud, the rights, reputation, safety or property of us, users or others, violation of our policies or agreements or as otherwise required by law.
5. Aggregated Anonymous Information. We may share aggregated anonymous information relating to visitors to and users of the Site with affiliated or unaffiliated third parties.
6. Cookies; Do Not Track. Please see Cookies; Do Not Track below.
Cookies; Do Not Track
Cookies are small bits of information that are transferred to and stored in separate files within your computer’s browser.
- Persistent cookies remain on the visitor’s computer after the browser has been closed.
- Session cookies exist only during a visitor’s online session and disappear from the visitor’s computer when they close the browser software.
You can instruct your browser to stop accepting cookies. But if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use all portions or all functionality of the Site.
Third parties may collect personally identifiable information about an individual user’s online activities over time and across different websites when a user uses the Site.
This website uses Google Analytics. We may collect information about your computer, including your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and in order to create reports. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
Google Analytics is a web analytics tool that helps website owners understand how visitors engage with their website. Google Analytics customers can view a variety of reports about how visitors interact with their website so that they can improve it. Like many services, Google Analytics uses first-party cookies to track visitor interactions as in our case, where they are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We then use the information to compile reports and to help us improve our site. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. These cookies are used to store information, such as the time that the current visit occurred, whether the visitor has been to the site before and what site referred the visitor to the web page. Google Analytics collects information anonymously. It reports website trends without identifying individual visitors. You can opt out of Google Analytics without affecting how you visit our site – for more information on opting out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites you use, visit this Google page.
- Do Not Track. At this time, we do not respond to “Do Not Track” signals sent from Web browsers.
While we take reasonable administrative, physical and organizational measures to protect the information you submit via the Site against loss, theft and unauthorized use, disclosure, or modification, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. No Internet or email transmission is ever fully secure or error free. Email sent to or from the Site may not be secure. You should use caution whenever submitting information online and take special care in deciding what information you send to us via email.
- Links to Other Websites
- Your Choices Regarding Your Information
You have choices regarding the use of information on the Site.
- Changing Your Information. You may make changes to your information, including keeping your information accurate or deleting your information, by contacting us at 907-459-2000 or toll free at 1-888-478-4755.
2. Cookies; Do Not Track. Please see Cookies; Do Not Track above.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from individuals under age 18. If you are under the age of 18, please do not submit any personal information through the Site. If you have reason to believe that we may have accidentally received personal information from an individual under age 18, please contact us immediately at 907-459-2000 or 1-888-478-4755.
- How to Contact Us