Doyon is now accepting submissions for the Doyon, Limited Youth Holiday Artwork Contest. The artist who best depicts Doyon and its mission and values in a holiday-themed card will have their artwork published on Doyon’s 2022 holiday card, which is distributed to shareholders and friends of Doyon.
To be eligible, the artist must:
- Be a Doyon shareholder or direct descendant of shareholder, and between the ages of 5 to 17 years old on deadline date.
- Fill out and return this application with an authorizing parent/guardian signature with the artwork submission.
- Artwork must be original.
- Submission should include a holiday theme and represent Doyon’s mission and values.
- Artwork may be painted, drawn or sketched by hand on letter size (8.5 inches by 11 inches) paper, photography or digital. Photo artwork entries must be submitted as a high-resolution JPEG with a minimum of 300 dpi. Digital artwork must be submitted as a PDF, with a minimum of 300 dpi.
- Doyon must receive all entries by 5 p.m. on Friday, October 14, 2022.
- Materials may be emailed to email@example.com or mailed or hand-delivered to Doyon, Limited, Attention: Holiday Card Contest, 1 Doyon Place, Suite 300, Fairbanks, Alaska 99701 or Doyon, Limited, Attention: Holiday Card Contest, 11500 C St., Ste. 250, Anchorage, AK 99515.
For more information or questions, contact the Communications Department.